We are a home studio with environmental sustainability as top priority. Here are a few ways we are committed to the sustainability of our environment.
- Our main paper supplier is local: All delivery materials, which are made of recycled content, are reused or recycled eliminating the waste or disposal of plastic & and non-recyclable items.
- We use & procure sustainable material: our foil and papers are biodegradable; our ink management system reduces the amount of ink used and all cartridges are recycled; we make our own stationery boxes made with paper
- All materials that enter the studio are recycled: everything, including any packaging or remnants are recycled.
- Scraps are reused and recycled: we reuse paper for foil stamp testing or as bands for our stationery sets.
- Our environmentally friendly equipment includes: non-electric paper cutter, a small digital printer, a hand-press foil machine & a non-electric scorer.
- Compostable packaging made of 100% recycled content: we use ecoEnclose for our shipping boxes
- We maintain a minimalist approach to operations and methods: from photo props to supplies, our goal is to use less for more.
Your Vision is a work of art
Step Two: Design Questionnaire & Proof
If you placed an order
• You automatically receieve a questionnaire so we may create your design presentation
• You will receieve your design presentation within 2 business days
• Design Presentations include: a timeline, estimated ship date, design proof and access to a customized client portal
If you submit an inquiry
• Your inquiry will help us create your design concept and quote.
• You will receieve your design concept within 3 business days
• Your design concept will include suggested designs and a link for ordering
Personalization at its best
Step Three: Proof Revisions
You have three rounds of revisions so we can fine tune your suite to perfection.
Your client portal allows you to make comments or edits as we go along and includes an up-to-date design presentation.
The proof approval process ranges from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on amount of revision rounds and reply time
Additional revision rounds incur an additional charge.
Capturing your dream in print & paper
Step Four: Production
Production begins once designs are finalized and generally takes 2-3 weeks depending on print method:
Digital Print: 2 weeks
Foil Press: 2-3 weeks
Letterpress: 2-3 weeks
A customized timeline will be outlined in your proof.
get enveloped in love
Step Five: Shipment
Once production is complete, you are notified that your suite is ready to ship!
We ship priority and shipments range from one to four days